Thursday, August 27, 2009

write to me

Internet access will be sparse in my new home so I am going to have to rely on snail mail for communication purposes. Please send me letters over the next 2 years because I will have more than enough downtime in the evening (no tv) to write back to you. Write to me about anything. Little tidbits about important news will be greatly appreciated. (What's Barack doing? Who's winning the late night ratings battle? Did Britney shave her head again?)

My address during training will be:

Erica Dunn, Peace Corps Trainee
Peace Corps/Micronesia
PO Box 9
Kolonia, Pohnpei, FM 96941

I will have a new address beginning in November which I will post then. It will take 2-4 weeks for mail to get to me. If anything arrives at this address after I have moved to my post, it will be forwarded to me. Please feel free to begin sending things now as the first month away from home will surely be tough!

5 more days until departure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment