Monday, August 31, 2009

saying goodbye is hard

Goodbyes are never easy, but at least this is only a 'see you later' (in 2012). My family and friends have been absolutely amazing though. I will miss everyone, but you all have made it easier by giving me so many good memories over the past month to think about. I had a fantastic going away party, complete with a performance by one of my favorite bands. And more lunches, dinners and dessert dates than I deserved or needed. I will gain enough weight from eating SPAM over the next 2 years.

Here are pictures of some of the wonderful people that I will be missing:

My family at the going away party.


My party planners and best friends with Micronesia blue drinks


Fordham girls

Long Island Friends


And perhaps most of all, my nieces and nephew... Julianna, Ethan and Leah will be so big when I get back!!







2 comments:

  1. hey girl! i dont know if u remember me, i'm sheala from our morocco trip. omg i cant believe ur in the peace corps! congrats! can't wait to read about ur adventure!

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sheala! of course i remember you. hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete